Beloved ... 😉 Like every month we choose and reward the coolest selfie of the month, this time we take a selfie taken at night! 😉 Remember that the photo should take part in the competition, the profile must be verified 😉 Welcome! Take part and win one of the prizes! 😉
1. The owner of the AmazingSelfie.com website, i.e. AmazingSelfie s.c. with its registered office in Niemcz (86-032) at 8 Narciarzy Street, is the organiser of the competition and the sponsor of prizes.
2. The Organiser of the competition is responsible for monitoring the correctness of running the competition and its compliance with the provisions of the regulations.
3. The Organiser has the right, at any time during the competition, to exclude a participant from taking part in the competition (and to refuse to award a prize), if it has reasonable suspicions that the participant acts in a way that is contrary to these regulations.
4. In justified cases, the Organiser may change these regulations, but it is not obliged to it. Changes to the regulations will be introduced in the form of annexes and will apply from the moment of publishing the regulations in the changed form on the Organiser's website.
1. Adult natural persons may take part in the competition. Minors may take part in the competition only with the consent of their legal guardians. Producing the consent will be required only if one of prizes is won.
2. The subject matter of the competition are photos presenting selfie-related topics.
3. The competition is run on the community website www.amazingselfie.com from 2021-01-01 until 2021-01-31 (the time limit expires on 2021-01-31, 23:59). Results will be presented on 2021-02-02 after 02:00 of the Polish time.
4. Each participant has to meet the following conditions:
• it has to have or create only one verified profile according to the regulations
• it has to have at least 1 selfie in the gallery
5. The participant declares that it is the author of the selfie and holds exclusive copyright, and all persons visible on the photo agree to publish it by the Organiser of the competition.
6. If copyright, proprietary rights or other rights related to the protection of image of third parties are violated, the participant of the competition bears full criminal and financial liability for the committed offence and agrees to satisfy claims of the injured party.
1. Places 1 to 3 (prizes awarded by the Jury)
- Photos added during the competition will be nominated and evaluated by the Jury, composed of professional photographers and people appointed by the portal administrators.
- Among the photos participating in the competition, a maximum of 50 photos will be nominated and evaluated considering:
- Accuracy (no filters, no retouching, etc.),
- Uniqueness (circumstances of the photo, untypical features, play of lights, things in the background),
- Place where the photo was taken (unusual, untypical surroundings),
- Emotions (the photo stirs emotions),
- Compatibility with the subject (photo compatibility with the subject of the competition).
In each category, a photo is awarded by the Jury from 1 to 5 stars. The Jury will select three photos which will achieve the highest average of all the Juror's grades.
2. Place 4 (the prize awarded by registered and verified portal users)
- Photos added during the competition will be evaluated by other registered and verified portal users.
- 1 photo with the greatest number of likes will be selected from among all photos taking part in the competition. If photos receive the same number of likes, the number of page views will decide about the sequence.
3. The competition will be resolved on 2021-02-02, and results will be presented after 02:00 of the Polish time.
4. The following prizes will be awarded in the competition:
1ST Tablet Kruger&Matz 10,1'' EAGLE 1069 4/64GB + financial prize of 10% of the in-kind prize value
2ND PLACE Huawei AF15 Bluetooth Stick Tripod + financial prize of 10% of the in-kind prize value
3TH PLACE Power Bank BASEUS QI 8000mAh + financial prize of 10% of the in-kind prize value
4TH PLACE Headphones Bluetooth i12-TWS 5.0 + financial prize of 10% of the in-kind prize value
The financial prize will be deducted by the Organiser of the competition, that is obliged to pay tax on prizes to the competent Tax Office according to Article 30 section 1 item 2 of the Personal Income Tax Act (PITA) dated 26 July 1991, from income (revenue) on wins in competitions, games, lotteries and pari-mutuel betting with bonus sales.
5. All decisions related to the course of the competition are made by the Organiser. Decisions on awarding prizes are irrevocable.
6. The winners of the competition will be informed by e-mail and on the main page of the website (message on Wall).
7. Prizes are not subject to change into any equivalent.
1. Prizes in the competition are: 1x Tablet Kruger&Matz 10,1'' EAGLE 1069 4/64GB, 1x Huawei AF15 Bluetooth Stick Tripod, 1x Power Bank BASEUS QI 8000mAh, 1x Headphones Bluetooth i12-TWS 5.0. A financial prize in the amount of 10% of the value of the awarded in-kind prize is added to each in-kind prize.
2. Prizes will be sent by DHL, UPS or Fedex courier (depending on the country to which a prize is to be sent) by 2021-02-28.
3. To receive the prize, the winner should complete the "Collecting the prize" tab within 14 days from the end of the competition; the tab is available after logging into the profile (the account at the portal). The winner should correctly fill in the form for collecting the prize and save the data to enable the Organizer to send the prize.
1. The regulations are available at the Organiser's website.
2. The Organiser has the casting vote regarding issues related to the course of the Competition, not provided for by these regulations.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to introduce changes into the regulations during the competition.