Under the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended),the Controller of the Users' personal data is AmazingSelfie S.C. with its registered office in 86-032 Niemcz, ul. Narciarzy 8, Regon (National Business Registry No.) 369659687 (hereinafter referred to as "the Operator").
- The set of User data has been entered into the register of data sets processed by the Operator and is kept by the Information Security Controller appointed by the Operator. The Register shall be made available for inspection at the Operator's registered office.
- We respect the right to privacy of persons visiting our website (hereinafter referred to as the "Users").
- We ensure the safety of Users' data, including personal data. We process it only on the basis of consent and according to the indicated purpose. Each User has the right of access to its data, the right to correct or remove it.
- We wish to be close to the needs of our Users, therefore we analyse anonymised information on the Users of our website. We use the Google Analytics code for this purpose. It is a web analytic tool that helps improve us the functionality of our website. The Google Analytics collects anonymous information, records tendencies occurring on the website without the identification of individual Users. As many other services, the Google Analytics tool uses its own cookies to analyse the actions of the Users. These files are used to store information, e.g. information on the time of commencement of the current visit and whether the User has ever been on the Website, from which website he has gone to our website, what the resolution of its equipment is, which Services he has browsed on our website etc.
- Each User may, by the modification of settings of its Internet browser, make it impossible to save cookies on its equipment, or to permanently remove the saved files. The User decides about the processing of cookies through the settings of its Internet browser.
- We inform you that limitation in using the technologies specified in sections 1 and 2 may adversely affect the correctness and convenience of operation of our website for the Users.